Phase Five will be open for one class at 9am on the 4th of July.
How to Do the Perfect Push Press
“Here’s what you need to know…
- The push press develops a strong and stable trunk while highlighting gross deficiencies in mobility.
- The push press is a great way to train heavy loads overhead in a strength-endurance format.
- Unlike the press, the push press requires the upper arms to be parallel to the floor, similar to the arm position used in a front squat.
- Maintaining a stacked spinal column while exhibiting force throughout the lift is best achieved by taking a wide stance.
- The dip-drive phase isn’t a one-fourth squat. It’s a shallow and violent redirection of energy from your body to the…